[Md-sligo] Thank you

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Sat Sep 29 21:25:55 UTC 2018

I want to thank all of the chapter members who helped out at the seminar
today.  I think a lot of learning happened-about technology, but especially
about blindness.  We had some people fairly new to blindness, and it was
good to see blind people teaching other blind people.

Thanks to Queen, Judy, and Yasmin for providing refreshments and supplies.
Thanks to Patty, Ben, Sharon, Arielle, and Lloyd and Terry for teaching and
demonstrating.  Thanks to Shawn, Abdulahi, Terry, Michelle, and Yasmin, and
probably other people I don't know about, for helping people get around and
get fed.  Thanks to Michael and Shawn for helping take down and move tables
at the end of the seminar.

I think none of our chapters has done an event quite like this, and we will
discuss at the chapter meeting where to go from here.