[MD-Sligo] Happy birthday

PaPaC. ochikodinaka at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 02:40:01 UTC 2019

don't forget Chikodinaka. Oguledo. my birthday! is next month 37years
old. my day is on the 09 02/1982 37yearsold Happybirthday
too all summer birthdays june. July. and now! August! HappyBirthday!
menny happy returns. may the good lord bless you and keep you. until
We meet again! by by for now

On 8/10/19, Deborah via MD-Sligo <md-sligo at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> I failed to mention the birthday people we have in August.  Judy Rasmussen,
> Albert Freeman, Barbara Kean, and Yasmin Reyazuddin all have birthdays in
> August.  I am not a follower of astrology and don't know what the
> superstitious make of that, but I want to wish everyone a happy birthday.

for if you persaveer. you will konker never feer. try try try again