[MD-Sligo] FW: Free Annual GGSF/GWAPI Health Fair - Sunday, September 29, 2019

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Mon Aug 19 16:46:07 UTC 2019

Dear Community Leaders,

We are getting ready for this year's health fair. This is a friendly request for your help in getting the word out to the community at large.

 If you could please share this information and flyers via your email lists and publish it in your regular communications.

We hope to reach the community at large and are moving our health fair closer to them to provide some much needed healthcare services with your help.

Event: Free Annual GWAPI/GGSF Health Fair