[Md-sligo] MetroAccess Vehicle

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 17:57:48 UTC 2019

MetroAccess VehicleHi Debbie, I was just wondering if Metro could ( or would ) be willing to bring this new vehicle on a mini tour to local libraries for folks to see it.
Many of us work during the hours that the vehicle will be on display, and it would be difficult to get to the W M A T A’s headquarters to see it there.
It would be good if the vehicle could be brought to the Long Branch Library during our March 9th meeting for us to see it, and to get a verbal description of it.
Would you please give me Queens contact information, and I will talk to her and work on it with her.
thank you.
Henry