[Md-sligo] Thank you

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Mon Jan 21 03:03:22 UTC 2019

Thank you to everyone at the Louis Braille birthday party yesterday.  We
think we saw about 15 people we didn't know-children and adults.  We sang
Happy Birthday to Louis Braille in English, French, Spanish, and Farsi.
Paul and Luis sang "live the Life You Want" to everyone who would listen.
Donna Koh from the NLS music section was with us, and we got a chance to
talk to Paul's and Aisha's parents about braille music.  The children got to
make tactile bookmarks and write their names in braille.    It was miserable
outside, but we had a cozy afternoon inside celebrating Louis Braille's
210th birthday.