[Md-sligo] Washington seminar and appointments

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 26 22:59:56 UTC 2019

We have two appointments scheduled for Tuesday, January 29 on Cappitol Hill.
The first one is at 11:00, and the second one is 1:15.   There are two other
people we hope to see, but they have been slow in scheduling.  The
instructions as of now are to meet at Capitol South Metro at 10:00 on
Tuesday morning  This could change on Monday. Please let me know if you are
coming.  Email me off list at deborahb14 at verizon.net
<mailto:deborahb14 at verizon.net>  and give me your cell phone number so I can
communicate information to you when I get it.

There will be events on Monday at the Holiday Inn Capitol,  550 C Street
S.W.  There is a legislative seminar in the afternoon and the great
gathering-in is from 5:00 to 7:00.  I will be down there selling nuts.