[Md-sligo] Chapter meeting

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Sat Jun 1 20:53:18 UTC 2019

A week from now all of you who have paid your dues and who come to the
chapter meeting will have your coin that identifies you as a member of the
national Federation of the Blind.  The meeting on Saturday will be at the
Whiteoak Library, 11701 New Hampshire Avenue.  Ronza Othman, president of
the NFB of Maryland, will be at the meeting to present our membership
medallions and challenge us to be stronger members of the National
Federation of the Blind.

We will be electing officers at this meeting, so please come and vote.

We will bediscussing plans for the convention and future plans for the
chapter.