[MD-Sligo] Convention

Brown, Debbie dabro at loc.gov
Mon Nov 4 13:26:21 UTC 2019

We will be leaving from New Carrollton Station at 7:30, so we hope to begin boarding buses at 7:00 a.m.  The address is 4300 Garden City Drive.  I would suggest everyone schedule the return trip for 2 p.m. on Sunday, November 10.

If you have raffle tickets, please bring stubs and money to the convention.

If you have door prizes that are small, pleast give them to Judy on the bus.  If they are bigger, we will figure out how to get them to Darlene Price at the convention.