[MD-Sligo] Nuts!

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Fri Nov 15 02:56:35 UTC 2019

Hi Lloyd,

I need the following additional nuts:
3 Butter Toffee Peanuts
3-Baltimore Bar Mix
3- Maryland Mix
2- Jeppi Mix
1-Walnut
2-Mixed Nuts
2-Cashews

Thanks,
From: MD-Sligo [mailto:md-sligo-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Lloyd
Rasmussen via MD-Sligo
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2019 5:30 PM
To: NFB of Maryland Sligo Creek Chapter list
Cc: Lloyd Rasmussen
Subject: [MD-Sligo] Nuts!

The Sligo Creek Chapter nut sale is not over yet.
We have about 221 bags of nuts in the house, having started with 528. Pecans

are gone, and walnuts are getting low, as we had planned for
pre-Thanksgiving.
Queen and Albert have sold a lot of nuts (the majority so far). Janice may
still have some on hand that are not part of this count.
We would prefer it if people take some nuts on consignment if they want some

at the Saturday chapter meeting. We will bring some additional nuts to the
chapter meeting, but not all 110 pounds of them!
Here's what's on hand:
Butter toffee (toasted) peanuts 11
Baltimore bar mix 17
Jeppi #82 mix 37