[MD-Sligo] info in the magazine

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Fri Nov 29 21:28:47 UTC 2019

As Yasmin said during the last chapter meeting, near the top of every
Montgomery County web page there is an e-subscription link. This link takes
you to
https://www.montgomerycountymd.gov/mcg/esubscribe.html
. You use the first edit box to type your e-mail address, then there is a
Subscribe button. I didn't follow this link, because I am already getting
some of the county's e-mail alerts. I suspect that there are several
newsletters covering different topics from which you can choose.
Yasmin only sends Montgomery County news items to the Sligo listserv that
she thinks will be of interest to at least some of us.
I haven't found the December Braille Monitor on the NFB web page yet; maybe
Yasmin got it by e-mail.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD