[MD-Sligo] Chapter meeting

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 6 01:18:43 UTC 2020

Our chapter meeting is on Saturday, April 11 beginning at 1:30 on the NFB of
Maryland conference line.  The number is 605-313-4818.  The access code is
720125.

We will be talking about some schedule changes that have taken place and
events that will happen when, we hope, this is over.

None of our members have been sick, and as far as I know, none of their
family members.  Some people in the NFB have been sick, and at least one
person, Robert Gates of DC, has died.

I believe some of our members may suffer income loss because of the
pandemic.  The NFB of Maryland is establishing a coronavirus fund
specifically for people who suffer loss of income because of the shutdown.

The national convention is still scheduled to take place in Houston from
July 14-19.  The national board is meeting to discuss whether an alternative
should be planned.

Our scholarship dinner will be on September 19.  It is not too early to
think about inviting people.

We have 6 raffle tickets left.  Please let me know if anyone wants them.  I
will let you know what your numbers are and you will pay the state office.