[MD-Sligo] Treasurer'sreport

terrypowers59 at gmail.com terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 15:06:10 UTC 2020

Fix the beginning balance.

Terry

From: MD-Sligo <md-sligo-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Jacobson, Shawn D
via MD-Sligo
Sent: Wednesday, August 5, 2020 11:05 AM
To: Sligo Creek Chapter list, NFB of Maryland (md-sligo at nfbnet.org)
<md-sligo at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Jacobson, Shawn D <Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov>
Subject: [MD-Sligo] Treasurer'sreport

Dear Sligo

Below, find the treasurer's report for Saturday's meeting.

Beginning balance                                       $1,83.37

Income

Candy                                              $270.00

PAC                                                  $  50.00

Total                                                               $
320.00

Expenses

Door prizes (National)                  $100.00

Dues to state                                  $  35.00

Jounigan fund tickets                    $  40.00

PAC                                                  $  50.00

Total                                                               $
225.00

New balance                                                 $1,932.37

Notes:

Yasmin sent me a check for $200 for PAC and candy, but did not give me a
breakout.  I am assuming $150 for candy and $50 for PAC.

I received a check for $76 for candy made out to the wrong party, once this
is resolved, I will deposit the money into the account and report it on the
next treasurer's report.

Shawn