[MD-Sligo] Crab feast

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Tue Aug 25 11:37:54 UTC 2020

Dear Sligo creek chapter.

We had the kick-off meeting to plan the crab feast in October (specifically, how to do it in the days of COVID).

One proposal was to have a hybred event where some people would eat in while others had there crab feast via carry-out.

One way to do this was to have someone from the National office pick up the dinners for us in Sligo and deliver them to a central location (from which people ordering dinners would pick up their packages).

Please let us know if you would be interested in doing this.  We can determine a central location and what would be in the take-out dinners later as we plan.

Please let me know what you think.

Shawn