[MD-Sligo] Chapter meeting

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 9 06:28:33 UTC 2020

The meeting this Saturday will begin at 1:30.  We will meet in the NFB of
Marylanad zoom room.  I will include the number below, and later I will send
out a direct link.

We will spend some time sharing holiday apreciations and readings.  If you
have appreciations to share, I will want to know if you have one or several.
If you have several, we will split them up.  If you want to do a reading,
please time yourself and let me know how long it is.  It should be no longer
than five minutes.  If you want to share a song or something prerecorded,
that is a little trickier because we will need to arrange for screen
sharing, and I will let you know what to do with the file.  Please let me
know about readings or songs by Friday evening.

If you are calling by phone, the number is 301-715-8592.
The meeteing ID is 624-813-8327.
The passcode is 63263.