[MD-Sligo] Chapter meeting

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Fri Feb 7 01:51:28 UTC 2020

Hi Debbie,

I have begun training with my new guide dog, so I will not likely be able to
go to Capitol Hill on Tuesday unless it is with Steny Hoyer and the training
thinks we can plan the trip into DC as part of training.

Let me know when there are any letters/hearings.  If all goes well, I should
finish training by February 19.

Janice