[MD-Sligo] FW: Metro wants your feedback on FY2021 budget, including expanded hours, fare and service changes

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Sat Feb 15 15:20:32 UTC 2020

Here is information about testifying about WMATA fare and service changes.  The way these changes can affect people is very individual, and I have not checked to see how easy it is to find out how it can affect each person, such as which bus routes will be affected.  I have also not checked the fare calculator to see how easy it is to use.  Unless you are a MetroAccess user who uses MetroAccess rarely and can ride bus and rail free for most of your trips, this will affect you in some way.