[MD-Sligo] Chapter meeting and calendar

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Mon Jan 6 01:47:32 UTC 2020

You may bring whatever you want.  I usually bring doughnuts or some other
kind of sweet thing, chips or anything else salty, and grapes so there is
some kind of fruit.  For drinks I bring regular and diet sodas and a few
bottles of water.  Lloyd brings the coffee, and I don't know if he is coming
to Silver Spring.  I think no one will die if we don't have coffee.

Debbie