[MD-Sligo] Nut Inventory

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Tue Jan 7 01:21:48 UTC 2020

Here is a summary of the nuts we still have on hand in the Rasmussen
basement. It does not include 20-some bags which have been labeled already,
which will probably be brought to the chapter meeting this Saturday. I can
say that there are no  kinds of nuts among the labeled bags that are not
also listed below. We do not have any more butter toffee peanuts, walnuts,
pecans, cashews or deluxe mixed nuts. If it would be of any use to people, I
can generate a copy of the order form with those 5 kinds of nuts removed.

So the inventory of unlabeled nuts is:
Nut and fruit mix: 4
Baltimore Bar mix: 2
Maryland mix: 12