[MD-Sligo] Treasurer's report

Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo chikodinaka.2girls at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 12:51:11 UTC 2020

I did not get the report. Debbie congradulation on the I3 s call
insperational3support call last. nite I  am a member of the call and
i3s.foundation.org! moveing on too sligo nfb md. I d notnot get the
report for shon jakupson
I will not b at sligo on Saturday. but I will b there on sunday! for
braille. Party happy hevinly birthday looey braille!i will soon go
back 2work in march 31/2020! so feburary is my last sligo meeting
I need 2tell my mom 2book n convention http://www.nfb.org/convention!