[MD-Sligo] Treasurer's report for July 11th meeting

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Wed Jul 8 14:33:21 UTC 2020

Dear Sligo

Thank you for entrusting me with the treasury for another (final) year.  I strive to earn that trust.

Here is the report for the July 11th meeting.

Beginning balance                                                                    $1,201.87

Income
Room cancelation reimbursement                         $105.00
Candy                                                                           $364.00
Nuts                                                                              $  57.50
PAC                                                                               $  73.00
Other Donations                                                        $  40.00
Total Income                                                                             $   639.50

Expenses
Reimburesment for rooms                                       $105.00
PAC                                                                               $  35.00
Total Expenses                                                                          $   155.00

New balance                                                                             $1,686.37

Respectfully submitted byShawn Jacobson-treasurer.