[MD-Sligo] NFB Convention Agenda in Word Format

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Thu Jul 9 16:40:46 UTC 2020

By popular demand, I am attaching the Word version of the NFB convention, as
I downloaded it on Tuesday, to this message. This agenda is also available
as a series of HTML web pages, and will soon be available as a braille BRF
file. The best place to start for the latest information about next week's
convention is nfb.org/convention. I expect that many announcements,
resolutions and other information will be posted there as we go through the
next 9 days. I'll talk with many of you in tonight's rookie meeting or the
chapter meeting on Saturday.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Secretary, Sligo Creek Chapter