[MD-Sligo] Chapter meeting today

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Sat Jul 11 15:11:13 UTC 2020

The Sligo Creek chapter meeting is today at 1:30.  If you have never been to
one of our meetings, you are most welcome to join us.  We will t alk about
our convention and other activities of the chapter and Maryland affiliate.
You may join us by the same link and phone number that you used for the
Thursday meeting.  The dial-in number is 301-715-8592.  The meeting ID is
624-813-8327.

Below is the Zoom information.

Debbie Brown