[MD-Sligo] FW: [Writers-board] Fwd: Writers' Division Update June 1 Contest Winners

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Tue Jun 2 14:57:52 UTC 2020

Thanks Queen.  Will endevor to do so.

Shawn

From: MD-Sligo <md-sligo-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Rush, Denise via MD-Sligo
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2020 9:54 AM
To: Sligo Creek Chapter list, NFB of Maryland <md-sligo at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Rush, Denise <DRush at steptoe.com>
Subject: Re: [MD-Sligo] FW: [Writers-board] Fwd: Writers' Division Update June 1 Contest Winners

Shawn,

Once you reached for the top, you held on until you got there.  You deserved first place.  Hang on and stay at the top.

Denise A. Rush
Overflow Assistant II
DRush at steptoe.com<mailto:DRush at steptoe.com>
+1 202 862 3810 direct | +1 202 769 6951| +1 202 429 3902 fax
Steptoe
Steptoe & Johnson LLP
1330 Connecticut Avenue, NW | Washington, DC 20036
www.steptoe.com<http://www.steptoe.com>

This message and any attached documents contain information from the law firm Steptoe & Johnson LLP that may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, distribute, or use this information. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message.