[MD-Sligo] Birthdays

Corey Thompson trustycorey at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 14:04:13 UTC 2020

On 6/20/20, Deborah via MD-Sligo <md-sligo at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Janice Toothman's birthday is tomorrow.  She is having trouble with her
> email right now, but we wish her a very happy birthday.  If anyone wants to
> contact her directly, I will give you her contact information off list.
>
> Ronza Othman has a birthday today.  We wish her a good one as well.
>
> Debbie

Hi Debbie, I am wanting both Janice's and Ronssa's telephone number so
that I can wish them both a happy belated birthday. I also wanted to
congradulate Janice on winning the election and apologize if I may
have caused some uneasiness when I nominated myself. I realized that I
have to get back into the swing of things before doing something like
that. Thanks! Corey T.