[MD-Sligo] Annapolis hearings

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 3 01:17:12 UTC 2020

We are looking for people to go to Annapolis on Thursday, March 5, and
Wednesday, March 11.  We would leave from New Carrollton at 11:30 and return
when the hearing is over, whenever that might be. We are usually back by
5:00.  Thursday's hearing is for the voting bill in the Senate, and next
Wednesday's is for the scooter bill in the Senate.  Both of these bills may
be difficult, so we want to have a good showing.  Please let me know if you
can attend either one.

Thanks to Renee and Tom, who have attended almost every hearing.