[MD-Sligo] send the following 2nfb sligo list nfb of maryland. and all. nfb nation wide.we might mite need 2find a way 2hold telephoneConfrence insted of face 2face Chapter meetings hear is y. • This is an important message from MetroAccess. In order to provide you with the latest information we have on Coronavirus, COVID-19, in the region, we were advised by health officials that people who have COVID-19 traveled recently to an event at a facility in Rockville, MD. While there is no evidence that anyone who has been exposed to the virus traveled to that event by Metrorail, Metrobus, or MetroAccess, the facility is routinely serviced by MetroAccess. Out of an abundance of caution, extra cleaning of MetroAccess vehicles has been performed and daily cleanings will continue. We will continue to update our employees and customers as information becomes available. Thank you.

Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo chikodinaka.2girls at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 20:16:43 UTC 2020

• This is an important message from MetroAccess. In order to provide
you with the latest information we have on Coronavirus, COVID-19, in
the region, we were advised by health officials that people who have
COVID-19 traveled recently to an event at a facility in Rockville, MD.
While there is no evidence that anyone who has been exposed to the
virus traveled to that event by Metrorail, Metrobus, or MetroAccess,
the facility is routinely serviced by MetroAccess. Out of an abundance
of caution, extra cleaning of MetroAccess vehicles has been performed
and daily cleanings will continue. We will continue to update our
employees and customers as information becomes available. Thank you..
are we going 2cansula n.convention and state convention cos of this.
as of today. sligo Chaptmeetings on telephoneConfrence.Call. for more
info on the viris call metroaccess bookATrip line 301-562-5360. I hope
all my sligo Chapter members are ok! Please b safe Please b safe b
safe b safe. please. b. safe! have a nice day.