[MD-Sligo] Messages to listservs

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 11:42:30 UTC 2020

Debbie, you beaqt me to it!!!  I was going to suggest this very thing.  Gotta hand it to you though.  You put it much more nicely than I was planning to.  After all, you’re only the president of your chapter here.  I think this charade highly insulting to you, not only as Chapter President, but as my friend!!!  You’ve been running this outfit for years and nobody but you should take the liberty for executive decisions???

Finished with my rant for now.  Keep up the good work Debbie!!!

Bernie

Sent from my iPhone