[MD-Sligo] Tomorrow's meeting

Brown, Debbie dabro at loc.gov
Fri Mar 13 15:49:17 UTC 2020

The library is open tomorrow.  I am planning to have a meeting because we have things to hand out.  I am making a decision that no one gets more than 1 box of each kind of candy, not to exceed $150 worth.  This rule applies to consignment orders only-cash in hand will of course give you the right to take as much as you pay for.  If you think you should be an exception to that rule, talk to me personally (not on the listserv), and I will make an executive decision.  The reason for this is that we don't know the status of future contacts with each other, and some of our opportunities to sell may be limited. If you will not be coming tomorrow, and if you have ordered candy, please let me or Lloyd know.  I will be willing to put some effort in getting boxes to people.

Raffle tickets:  Please pay for raffle tickets by the April meeting.  If for some reason we do not meetin April, please have the information from your stubs available to give to me if I need it.

I do not have an answer about what is happening with the scholarship dinner.  This is a decision of the state board, and we do not want to cancel it, but we will have to make a decision soon and will keep you up to date.

Please call me with any questions.  If I do not have the answers, I will get them as soon as I can.  We are living in interesting times.

Meanwhile, stay safe, and if you have to do any virtual work or school, keep track of any accessibility issues.  I am sure evidence for the need for the Aim High Act will be mounting over the next few weeks.

Thanks, also, to Renee, Tom, Janice and Joyce for going to Annapolis several times.