[MD-Sligo] Clavert Library offering Training with MD Legal Aid

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Tue May 19 19:36:52 UTC 2020

Good Afternoon Ashley, I first of all apologize for hijacking this thread that has nothing to do with the subject heading.

O k, I admit that I am lazy, and, wanted a quick way to get your e mail address.

I have a problem.

I have forgotten my Bard Password.

I don't know if it is still stored or even valid on my Victor Reader Stream device.

I want to start to download books onto my Stream.

I know that I have to apply for a new Password from the library. Would I also have to log the new password into my Stream unit as well?

Any help would be greatfully appreciated.

Thank you.

Stay safe and Healthy!

Henry Osborne Jr.

How do I access the Reference desk via E mail please? Thank you once again.