[MD-Sligo] Chapter meeting

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Mon Nov 9 03:30:25 UTC 2020

	We will meet on Saturday, November 14, for our chapter meeting.  The
meeting starts at 1:45, but we are generally on earlier to chat.  I will
include the ID number and password in this message but I will send the live
link closer to the meeting.

Thanks to all of the people from this chapter who made the convention a good
one.  Thanks to Yasmin, Janice, Tom, Terri, and Renee who donated auction
items.

Congratulations to all of our winners for this weekend.  Luck contributed to
some of them, but most were prizes earned by hard work.  Renee Donalvo
Carlsen is this year's distinguished educator of blind children, for years
of working with BELL students, and especially for volunteering with students
during the pandemic.  Congratulatons also to Michelle Lindsay, who got a
Bernard Turner grant.  Terry Powers's sister won the $100 raffle.  Dontee
Wrenn won a free trip to next year's conventioin because he started a PA C
cibtruibution.

Debbie
contributing to the PAC plan..
Debbie Brown