[MD-Sligo] Let's Go Shopping!

terrypowers59 at gmail.com terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 17:54:29 UTC 2020

It's Cyber Monday!

As if you didn't know.  Have you been deluged with advertising all weekend?
I know it can be annoying, but here's another one.  What's different, and
frankly, special, about this email promotion is that you can support a small
business entrepreneur who has either created great products for people with
disabilities, or who has a disability, him or herself.

If you joined us for the holiday edition of Let's Go Shopping, then you may
have already tackled your gift list.  However, if you missed any of the
sessions presented over the two-day mall crawl, here's your chance to catch
up on the vendors you may have missed.

There are three places from which to download the audio:

Accessible Insights Blog:
https://accessibleinsights.info/blog/2020/11/27/lets-go-shopping-holiday-eve
nt-recordings-with-bonus-content/

A. T. Guys:  https://www.atguys.com/lgs

The Harbolt Company:
https://harboltcompany.com/helpful-resources-and-utilities/

As a reminder, many of the vendors have included bonus content featuring
discounts, new products, free shipping, or other special offers.

Know someone who missed the event?  Please share!  Know someone who hates
"big box" retail?  Please share!  Want to sing the praises of one of these
small businesses?  Please share!  Know someone who talks about supporting
people with disabilities?  Tell them to put their money where their mouth
is, and please share!

All of the Let's Go Shopping vendors are in the home stretch of the holiday
season, and they appreciate your patronage.  Shop small, shop indy, shop
'til you drop on Cyber Monday with these fantastic businesses!

Thank you so much for spending time with Let's Go Shopping Virtual Events
this year.  Happy holidays!

Laura

Needle Creations

Terry Powers

Where we won't our disabilities stop us!

needlecreations59 at gmail.com <mailto:needlecreations59 at gmail.com>

301-916-8549