[MD-Sligo] NFB events

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Sat Oct 31 00:42:17 UTC 2020

I am letting you know about the events coming up this week.  I will send out
live links closer to the events.

Sunday, November 1-8:00 to 9:00 pm
Presidential release-message from President Mark Riccobono
Call-in 301-715-8592. Zoom ID 983-7276-3328

Wednesday, November 4
First-timer meeting.  Even if you are not a first-timer this is your first
virtual NFB of Maryland convention, so call and have your questions
answered.
Call-in 301-715-8592.  Zoom ID 624-813-8327

Friday November 6
Kick off the convention with the NFb of Maryland breakfast club.  Bring your
breakfast, something to write or record with, and get information on the
packed Friday agenda.
Call-in (regular telephone-even your grandma's rotary phone will work for
this one): 339-209-4083