[MD-Sligo] Chapter meeting on Saturday

Ronza Othman rothmanjd at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 17:54:59 UTC 2020

Here it is.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/6248138327?pwd=R3Bjb2s1OFhISWpOWnBIOTJQZktvUT09

Ronza Othman, President

443-426-4110

Pronouns: she, her, hers

From: MD-Sligo [mailto:md-sligo-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Catherine Clegg via MD-Sligo
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2020 1:49 PM
To: Sligo Creek Chapter list, NFB of Maryland <md-sligo at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Catherine Clegg <csgclose at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MD-Sligo] Chapter meeting on Saturday

could someone send the meeting link Catherine

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 7, 2020, at 12:17 PM, Deborah via MD-Sligo <md-sligo at nfbnet.org <mailto:md-sligo at nfbnet.org> > wrote:

The chapter meeting this Saturday will be at 1:30 for greetings and 1:45 for the official meeting.  We will have some special guests.  Because we had a live presidential release, we will not play it at the meeting.  You may get the presidential release from the NFb website or listen to it on NFB-Newsline.  To find it on NFB-Newsline, press 5 for National Newspapers.  Under that, select Magazines, then Magazines of Interest to the Print Disabled.  Under that press 9 for the second group of listings, and Presidential Release will be the first listing.

To participate in the convention, you will need to have your dues paid by September 30.  If you have not paid dues for 2020, please contact me for Shawn’s address.  If you are not sure, I will read the list at the meeting.  You may contact me if you are not sure.

Please prepare to vote in November.  There will be many opportunities for in-person voting, and if you are afraid of large crowds, you should attend during midday hours in early voting.  If you need help filling out a mail-in ballot, and you know of no one who can help you with it, please let me know now and we will work something out.