[MD-Sligo] (no subject)

Mr. Chikodinaka Oguledo chikodinaka.2daughters at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 09:08:49 UTC 2021

Sent from my iPhone. 7+ smart phone deby I will do my best to come this Saturday or next week Saturday to Saturday from today it’s Juliet OgULEDO‘s birthday. My mom’s birthday so if I can’t make it out you can call me and tell me how the picnic was on my line. I’m going to bring grapes or other fruit and I will probably bring soda or other soft drinks with me if push comes to show of I’ll bring cookies or donuts or grapes. Hope to see everyone there at the picnic and yes I will bring my mask with me and I will have it on during the ride and at the picnic is so many going to bring music because I want to get together with Sligo we had music or is someone going to provide music for this picnic please let me know by the grace of God hope to see you and everyone there at the biggest Lego picnic this for see you in two Saturdays from now on please send this email again so I can book with Metro Access I will put the Metro Access itinerary