[MD-Sligo] Rest in peace Dors white rest in peace Dors fishy but wait you were gone to soon but not forgotten to send a message from CHIKODINAKA in the photo Cread chapter of the national Federation of the blind Nfb rest in peace Dors. To Shiba. White you will be missed by Nfb at Lawrence Nfb as a whole and may your soul rest in the bottom of the Lord it is well with her so it is well with our soul goodbye Miss Dorsar

Mr. Chikodinaka Oguledo chikodinaka.2daughters at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 19:13:04 UTC 2021

Deby I need the address and the location name so I can let Metro Access know I already got my window prepared out and it’s the hours it’s from 1 PM Eastern time until 5 PM Eastern time so now I have the time but I know how to plan my window so anyway I will book my appointment time in the return I’ll do a pick up time at 5 PM but I know they’ll get me another 445 to 515 but I’m not exactly sure when I get the proper win. When I get the proper window I will email you the window credential the Metro Access information pick up and drop off in the fair amount and all the other details I will see you next week Saturday stay safe fly girl stay safe Sligo Creek chapter stay safe please whenever you can so I go get vaccinated so we can get back together by the grace of God but until then please stay safe be safe and remain safe thanks Lego creek

Sent from my iPhone. 7+ smart phone