[MD-Sligo] (no subject)

Mr. Chikodinaka Oguledo chikodinaka.2daughters at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 12:32:24 UTC 2021

I’m bringing grapes or other type of fruit if not grapes strawberries tomatoes or any sort types of fruit such as cantaloupe melon watermelon apples pears peaches plums bananas grapes or any other type of fruit CHIKODIN a.k.a. OgULEDO I am bringing fruit this coming Saturday the 14th Juliet‘s 🥳 just so you know August 14 is Juliet OgULEDO‘s birthday if by the grace of God I will cut a piece of birthday cake if Juliet will let me have her cut a piece of birthday cake and I’ll find a way to get it over to either Sligo Creek Center or canapés for deby Brown.

Sent from my iPhone. 7+ smart phone