[MD-Sligo] Saturday's picnic

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Thu Aug 12 23:57:23 UTC 2021

I have found that the address for Saturday's picnic is not on a bus route
that runs on Saturdays; therefore, those who have started using MetroAccess
recently and are not grandfathered for all of the Wmata service area will
not be able to get there.  If you are not grandfathered, and if you have not
scheduled your MetroAccess, please try to do that to make sure you can get
there.  I will try to make other arrangements if you have problems.  I did
not realize that bus service in Prince Georges County was so bad that a
major thoroughfare like Annapolis Road didn't have bus service on Saturdays.

Once again, the address is 9630 Annapolis Road, Lanham.