[MD-Sligo] Chapter meeting on Saturday

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Mon Dec 6 23:40:41 UTC 2021

               The chapter meeting will be this Saturday, December 11, at 1:30.

We will be sharing virtual holiday cards.  What this means is that when we open this part of the meeting, you can raise your hand and share your message.  Fi you want to read a poem or a very short story, you may do that as well.

We will be meeting in person at the White Oak Library next month, on Saturday, January 8.

We will be having a virtual Louis Braille party in January.  I will let you know more about that on Saturday.

We are helping a family celebrate Christmas.  Several of our board members have volunteered to give money for gifts for the children.  If you want to contribute, let me know by Saturday.  Your commitment, not your money, is all that is needed by  Saturday.  We will be allocating money from the treasury for a Christmas dinner.

I will be calling in to the meeting from out of town on Saturday.  I will be leaving on Saturday morning, so I will not see your emails after about 9:00 on Saturday.

Thanks to all of you who bought Sees candy.  We made $146 in profits.

Debbie