[MD-Sligo] FW: [NFB-Maryland] Memorial Service for Dana Diaz - February 17, 2021 from 10:30 - 11:30AM

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 15 22:26:21 UTC 2021

From: NFB-Maryland [mailto:nfb-maryland-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
president--- via NFB-Maryland
Sent: Saturday, February 13, 2021 1:42 PM
To: nfb-maryland at nfbnet.org
Subject: [NFB-Maryland] Memorial Service for Dana Diaz - February 17, 2021
from 10:30 - 11:30AM

All,

Please see a note from the family of Dana Diaz about her memorial service
below.  It will take place on Wednesday, February 17, 2021 from 10:30AM -
11:30AM.  Please plan to attend if you can.

1. As I am looking through pics of Dana I see many where she is smiling,
laughing and wearing bright colors. Please consider wearing something with
color on the day of the memorial-especially if your camera will be on (for
example a yellow, orange, red, blue, etc, shirt or colorful necklace, etc.).

2. Here is the Zoom information for Dana's Celebration of life memorial
service scheduled for Wednesday, February 17th 10:30-11:30 AM.

 <https://zoom.us/j/6248138327?pwd=eTZlYUgwR3ZQVVl1dXBLSHcrbml1QT09>
https://zoom.us/j/6248138327?pwd=eTZlYUgwR3ZQVVl1dXBLSHcrbml1QT09

Meeting ID: 624 813 8327

Passcode: 63263

One tap mobile

 <tel:+13017158592,,6248138327%23> +13017158592,,6248138327# US (Washington
D.C)

Ronza Othman, President

443-426-4110

Pronouns: she, her, hers