[MD-Sligo] FW: Day (or week) in Annapolis

Frederick Kamara fredjmkamara at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 19:57:58 UTC 2021

Hi guys,

I am very glad to report that I arrived in Freetown safely almost two weeks
ago. It was one of the smoothest flights I've ever had, all the way from
Dulles to Freetown. The only part of the journey I loathed was the
seven-and-a-half-hour transit in Brussels. That notwithstanding, I had a
good trip and I am now enjoying the hot Sierra Leone weather. It's like
going from the deep freezer into the oven. By the way, that's a bit of an
exaggeration! It feels more like early summer.

Sorry I did not pay my dues for this year before I left. Besides, I have
just recalled that I owe Janice seventeen dollars for a braille t-shirt. As
such, I owe NFB twenty-two dollars. Please let me know to whom I should send
the check for twenty-two dollars.

Fred.