[MD-Sligo] FW: FW: Chapter meeting

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 23 21:24:40 UTC 2021

The chapter meeting will be this Saturday, beginning at 1:30.  The Zoom link is below.

Thanks to all of you who participated in the convention in various ways.  Let us all know what your favorite part of convention was, or if you did anything new.

We will have a chapter picnic on Saturday, August 14, beginning at 2:00.  It will be at Trinity Reformed Church, 9630 Annapolis Road, Lanham.  Be thinking about what you would like to bring.

You should wear a mask when you are not at the table eating.  You will be required to wear one on a Metrobus or paratransit vehicle.

We believe we will be able to have a live meeting in September.  The library may still require masks to be worn, so keep some on hand for at least the next few months.

We are planning some membership building activities so that some of our newer members can learn about our history.  On Saturday, July 31, at 1:30, we will be listening to and discussing Blindness—Handicap or Characteristic, a speech in which our former president, Kenneth Jernigan, discusses how we view blindness.  All are welcome.  We will be using the same Zoom link we use for chapter meetings.

I am interested in finding out if people are having trouble getting Medicaid or food stamps.  If you are having trouble getting information about when you need to certify, or if you are having trouble getting forms filled out, contact me off list.

Debbie

-------------------

Lloyd Rasmussen is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Lloyd Rasmussen's Personal Meeting Room

Join Zoom Meeting

 <https://zoom.us/j/8634729992?pwd=MStobkZvZzVBMjRwMjJsaktuRnFjZz09> https://zoom.us/j/8634729992?pwd=MStobkZvZzVBMjRwMjJsaktuRnFjZz09

Meeting ID: 863 472 9992

Passcode: 645502

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,8634729992#,,,,,,0#,,645502# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

Meeting ID: 863 472 9992

Passcode: 645502