[MD-Sligo] Fred, did you register for the convention

Mr. Chikodinaka Oguledo chikodinaka.2daughters at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 08:50:33 UTC 2021

Hello to all my Sluggo people. Thank you so much deby Brown. for signing me up for convention I really appreciate it I can’t wait to see you all there caretta Tracy Deborah Sandy Jacobson and millions of other Federation us I’m so excited to be in my secondary national convention of Nfb see you anywhere and everywhere online

Sent from my iPhone. 7+ smart phone