[MD-Sligo] (no subject)

Mr. Chikodinaka Oguledo chikodinaka.2daughters at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 03:19:16 UTC 2021

Deborah Brown for Humira put this on there Chica hear from my iPhone 7 Plus. The number you put on here I just called it the telephone number you put on this list is not Amazon it has nothing to do with the Amazon sidewalk maybe somebody put on here the wrong number well the number is invalid somebody please change the number or put the correct number on here this has nothing to do with an Amazon sidewalk I don’t know why this telephone number is on here I just called the telephone number now the 877 telephone number that you put on this list it doesn’t go to Amazon it doesn’t route your call to the Amazon sidewalk people so this is an unknown number and it does not lead to Amazon customer services

Sent from my iPhone. 7+ smart phone