[MD-Sligo] Disabling Amazon Sidewalk

Top Tech Tidbits enews at toptechtidbits.com
Tue Jun 8 18:51:48 UTC 2021

Hope this helps:

Source: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=GZ4VSNFMBDHLRJUK

Enable or Disable Amazon Sidewalk for Your Account
To enable or disable Amazon Sidewalk, use the Alexa app.

Open the Alexa app .
Open More and select Settings.
Select Account Settings.
Select Amazon Sidewalk.
Turn Amazon Sidewalk On or Off for your account.

Aaron Di Blasi, PMP
Publisher, Top Tech Tidbits for Thursday
The Week's News in Adaptive Technology
https://toptechtidbits.com 🌐

Project Management Professional, Mind Vault Solutions, Ltd.
Innovative ideas. Solutions that perform.
https://mvsltd.com 🌐

Email: enews at toptechtidbits.com ✉
Subscribe: https://toptechtidbits.com/subscribe
Facebook: https://toptechtidbits.com/facebook
Twitter: https://toptechtidbits.com/twitter
LinkedIn: https://toptechtidbits.com/linkedin
RSS Feed: https://toptechtidbits.com/rss
Donate: https://toptechtidbits.com/donate
Sponsorship Information: https://toptechtidbits.com/sponsor
Archive Search: https://toptechtidbits.com/search
A Mind Vault Solutions, Ltd. Publication: https://mvsltd.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and attachments, if any, may contain confidential information, which is privileged and protected from disclosure by Federal and State confidentiality laws, rules, and regulations. This e-mail and attachments, if any, are intended for the designated addressee only. If you are not the designated addressee, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, may be unlawful and may subject you to legal consequences. If you have received this e-mail and attachments in error, please delete the e-mail and its attachments from your computer.