[MD-Sligo] FW: FW: Chapter meeting

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Tue Jun 8 20:08:55 UTC 2021

The chapter meeting will be this Saturday, beginning at 1:30.

We will be holding elections.  Only those who have paid dues may vote.  I have read the list of dues-paying members for at least the last two months.

We will be talking about the convention.  I think the complete agenda will not be out by Saturday, but we do have a few special Maryland surprises.  Some of our Sligo Creek members have been very active in planning events for this year’s convention, and we appreciate the effort.

Debbie

We will be having Matt Johnson, who is the contractor designing traffic patterns for the streets in downtown Silver Spring.

I will be reading through the code of conduct at the end of the chapter meeting.  When you register for the convention, it is better to read it first and then go to the convention form and check the box that you have read it.

We will be following events to see when we can have live meetings again.  When we do, we will not have hybrid meetings.  I am sure we are all looking forward to seeing each other.

Debbie

-------------------

Lloyd Rasmussen is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Lloyd Rasmussen's Personal Meeting Room

Join Zoom Meeting

 <https://zoom.us/j/8634729992?pwd=MStobkZvZzVBMjRwMjJsaktuRnFjZz09> https://zoom.us/j/8634729992?pwd=MStobkZvZzVBMjRwMjJsaktuRnFjZz09

Meeting ID: 863 472 9992

Passcode: 645502

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,8634729992#,,,,,,0#,,645502# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

Meeting ID: 863 472 9992

Passcode: 645502