[MD-Sligo] Treasurer's report

Mr. Chikodinaka Oguledo chikodinaka.2daughters at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 03:44:15 UTC 2021

as a nfb member i will miss shon so much. words can not discribe how i
feal about shon. we will miss you as a nfb chapter. may the grace of
god save you and keep you untill we meet again you b blest shon from.
all of us at nfb. National federation of the blind of maryland
SligoCreakChapter we love you but i wish you happy reetirerment god b
with you Shon!

--
+1 240-659-9086