[MD-Sligo] <External Message> Re: Treasurer's report

Mr. Chikodinaka Oguledo chikodinaka.2daughters at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 03:54:56 UTC 2021

i am not going2cry no na na na! i am cellbrating with the hole nfb.
4all you do as a nfbNation and the nation's blind! in joy your life.
rember this is not the end words of encouragement. go forth and
kuncor! u will not sa this any more. get on the pac plan sighn up 2day
we need your contrebutions right away funding hour movement it must b
dun. So hour battaals can b won! Chikodinaka Kismat Oguledo NFB Sligo
member

--
+1 240-659-9086