[MD-Sligo] (no subject)

Mr. Chikodinaka Oguledo chikodinaka.2daughters at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 20:21:50 UTC 2021

It’s after 4 PM or 425 or 405 the program with today from 4 PM to 6 PM so I think there’s no zoom training for today Sunday, June 13, 2021 sorry Yasmin still alive cleaning the street please this is Chico member of the Michael list for Nfb please clarify thanks so much Nfb in other words there’s no meeting today for Nfb zoom training with Nfb zoom training sorry Nfb some training there is none so clarify this please check OgULEDO a member of the Nfb Sligo list have a nice day see you all at national Federation of the Blind convention the largest convention in Nfb history online see you there at Nfb convention and we’ll talk further about this

Sent from my iPhone. 7+ smart phone