[MD-Sligo] Treasurer's report

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Wed May 5 11:32:50 UTC 2021

Below is the treasurer's report for the May 8th meeting.  I may be late to the meeting due to a family get-together, but I will make it.

Beginning Balance                                                     #3,732.02

Income
Candy sales                                                   $   247.60
Dues                                                              $       5.00
Donation                                                       $   100.00
Total Income                                                              $   352.60

ExpensesCOVID Fund Donation                $   500.00
Door Prizes (National Convention)           $   200.00
Door Prizes (Grand prize                            $   200.00
Candy proceeds to state                             $   100.00
Dues to State                                                $     42.00
PAC                                                                 $     50.00
Total Expenditures                                                    $1,092.00

New Balance                                                               $2,992.62
Adjustment (error correction)                                 $+   14.00

New balance                                                               $3,006.62

Respectfully submitted by Shawn Jacobson, treasurer