[MD-Sligo] Final ReminderRegister for 2021 National Convention by May 31, 2021!

Mr. Chikodinaka Oguledo chikodinaka.2daughters at gmail.com
Sun May 30 01:23:01 UTC 2021

can some one on this Sligo list sighn me up for national convention?
please call me 240-659-9086. email chikodinaka.2daughters at gmail.com!
if no1 can help me i will doitDo it myself. at nfb.org/convention. see
uAll sligo members at the bigist. largist. online get together of the
nations blind!

--
+1 240-659-9086